Thursday and Friday, October 11 & 12, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio at the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum
Join the ARLIS/NA Ohio Valley chapter Thursday evening for a tour at Columbus College of Art & Design Packard Library and dinner at Schokko Cafe at the Columbus Museum of Art. Friday will include the meeting and events at the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum.
Thursday, October 11
Tour at Columbus College of Art & Design (CCAD) Packard Library with Leslie Jankowski and Chris Mannix
- Packard Library is located in the Joseph V. Canzani Center, Cleveland Avenue & E. Gay Street
- CCAD-designated parking lots are free after 5:00pm. ARLIS/NA-OV guests are welcome to park in any of the lots marked “P” on our map, with the exception of the lot to the right of the Canzani building. Metered street parking also available.
- CMA is a 4 minute walk from the Canzani building.
- Explore on your own:
CMA open until 9PM Thursday night. ($5 entrance from 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.) Exhibitions list.
Beeler Gallery open from noon-8:00 p.m.
Friday, October 12
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Business meeting and light breakfast at the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum Conference Room
- Meet at the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum Conference Room, 1813 N High St, Columbus, OH 43210
- Parking is available at the Ohio Union South Garage next to BICLM. Parking for the day is $13.
10:45 a.m. – noon
Tour of the Billy Ireland Archives and Museum with Caitlin McGurk, Associate Curator
noon – 1:15 p.m.
Lunch in BICLM Conference Room (Lightning Round and final Silent Auction bids)
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tour at Wexner Center for the Arts exhibit titled, Mickalene Thomas: I Can’t See You Without Me
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Return to BICLM to retrieve bags and silent auction items.